CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 29, 2008

Well, here we go! Pete and I have been married for almost two months! Can you believe it? If you would have told me last February, that I would be married THIS February, I would have told you, that you are on glue! LOL! I love being Pete's wife, and wouldn't change that for the world! I think we've pretty much adjusted to living in the same space together, and have accepted each others quirks, if you will. We definitely have different "styles" when it comes to doing certain things around the house, but that's to be expected. Our new life together came with a new job for Pete. I look forward to him coming home from work every day, and try to have something yummy prepared for us to eat. His new job comes with new responsibilities and expectations from the company. One of those new expectations, is out of town trips, which seemed great at the time, but as Sunday approaches, I get a little sadder by the day. Sunday is when Pete leaves for his first out of town trip for work. He will be in Tacoma for 3 days. Doesn't seem long, but when you are sleeping in a king size bed alone at night, and coming home from work to just the cat, it IS long. I've written a note for Pete to open up, each day that he is gone. Ya, you think it's lame, but I think it's sweet and romantic. I'm hoping the days will go by fast for both of us. I'm slowly working on the summer reception plans, and have ordered the announcements we will be sending out, and have compiled a guest list. Yesterday I got a guest book for cheap, and as soon as the announcement cards come, I can happily start addressing them! I am hoping to have them out by early April. Well, Pete will be home soon, so I bet get dinner ready. I hope you enjoy our blog, and keeping up with us.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hopefully Pete's 3 days away will fly by for both of you! I hate it when Gary's away too. Although it's a good chance to catch up on the movies you wanted to see and he didn't. :)

Rina said...

Yaaaay you have a blog!!!!!!!!!!! Heehee. I love it - and will check it daily. Meaning - post daily. ;)

Take care!!!!!