So, Pete has sold ANOTHER RV, and has a split sale on anther one! That brings us to 5 1/2 all together, in just over a month! I am SO amazed at how God is working in Pete's life! At first I wasn't too sure of this company or this career move for Pete, but more and more, I am seeing that this IS God's plan for Pete. On another note, Pete had to do some more training at the head office on Monday. I guess a bunch of the guys were talking about their girlfriends/wives or what have you. They all started pulling pictures out of their wallets of "their gals" and knowing that Pete is a newlywed, they asked to see a picture of HIS wife. So, Pete pulls out a picture of me, and he said they were shocked at how pretty I was, and some of them said, "you get to go home to that?" "You LUCKY guy!" Makes me feel kind of special ;)Tuesday, March 25, 2008
So, Pete has sold ANOTHER RV, and has a split sale on anther one! That brings us to 5 1/2 all together, in just over a month! I am SO amazed at how God is working in Pete's life! At first I wasn't too sure of this company or this career move for Pete, but more and more, I am seeing that this IS God's plan for Pete. On another note, Pete had to do some more training at the head office on Monday. I guess a bunch of the guys were talking about their girlfriends/wives or what have you. They all started pulling pictures out of their wallets of "their gals" and knowing that Pete is a newlywed, they asked to see a picture of HIS wife. So, Pete pulls out a picture of me, and he said they were shocked at how pretty I was, and some of them said, "you get to go home to that?" "You LUCKY guy!" Makes me feel kind of special ;)Posted by barb at 8:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Awwwww.
That is so nice. You are a lucky girl. Keep it up Pete.
It's nice to be thought of in that way, isn't it. :)
Post a Comment