Tonight Pete and I went to the Twilight Drive-In, in Langley. (On Fraser Highway, just past Aldergrove). Pete's really good friend owns the drive in, so we usually get in for free or half price, and tonight was no exception :) Jay, the owner, gave me a behind the scenes tour of the projection room, which was pretty awesome. This drive in was one of Pete's and mine, very first dates! It was kind of romantic to think back on that tonight as we sat and watched the movie. The first movie was from 8-10, but we old folks, were tired after the first movie and didn't stay for the second or third one, which would have taken us til about 2 am. ! It's a good deal, even if you have to pay full price. $10.00/person for 3 movies! So, that was our date night tonight, we usually try to think of something different each time, and this was a great date, and a way to celebrate 3 months being married yesterday!Saturday, April 5, 2008
Tonight Pete and I went to the Twilight Drive-In, in Langley. (On Fraser Highway, just past Aldergrove). Pete's really good friend owns the drive in, so we usually get in for free or half price, and tonight was no exception :) Jay, the owner, gave me a behind the scenes tour of the projection room, which was pretty awesome. This drive in was one of Pete's and mine, very first dates! It was kind of romantic to think back on that tonight as we sat and watched the movie. The first movie was from 8-10, but we old folks, were tired after the first movie and didn't stay for the second or third one, which would have taken us til about 2 am. ! It's a good deal, even if you have to pay full price. $10.00/person for 3 movies! So, that was our date night tonight, we usually try to think of something different each time, and this was a great date, and a way to celebrate 3 months being married yesterday!Posted by barb at 11:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
What movie did you see?
We used to have a drive-in here in Kamloops. We went to it a few times and it was so fun.
Sounds romantic. Dad and I used to go the drive in theatre inChilliwack when we were dating. Nostalgic!
Sounds like fun! Thanks for inviting me to your blogg. I've missed it. Also, I love your background, where did you find it? I'm trying out a few different ones as well. I also changed my address because I was getting a bunch of junk comments.
Sonya: we saw Never Back down, it was dumb, but the drive in part was great!
Mom: it WAS romantic!
Andrea: You're welcome for the invite ;) I get my templates from Pyzam :)
Post a Comment