BIG MEDICAL NEWS!!!!!!!
I got a call from my cancer doctor today, and the news was AWESOME! She told me that my platelets went from almost over 1000, down to 117!!!!!! I had gone off my chemo for a week, and then went for a blood test. These are those results! What does this mean? A couple of things; a) the chemo is working again, b) God kept His promise to heal me. I chose to believe b. Also, this means that as long as I go for blood work every week, and my platelets stay between 200-400, or even lower than 200, NO CHEMO SWITCH/ONE MONTH HOSPITAL STAY!!!!!!!!!!! This also means that I can start looking forward to going back to work! I have missed working, SO much! I am beyond thrilled with this medical update! I just want to thank those who faithfully pray for me!

2 comments:
WOW! That's awesome news! We are so happy for you! PRAISE GOD!
I'm so happy for you Barb. I know we have a wonderful God who loves to answer our prayers.
Post a Comment