CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

About a week ago, I applied for a 40 hour a week, sleepover position, with an elderly lady, out in Langley. I was just informed today, that I did not secure the position. There were six other applicants for this position. I was uneasy about the position for a few reasons, and God confirmed that I should not have this job. I'm totally ok with it. It would have meant A LOT more money for us financially, but after I went to the interview on Monday, I realized that the folks who posted the ad, were not completely honest in the ad. My first clue should have been, when the ad said she was in "South Aldergrove." Try, Langley! It's half way to White Rock, on Zero Ave.! That is NOT South Aldergrove! Anyhow, the job was not to be mine, and I am fine with it. I know God has something better for me. In the meantime, I will "work on things " at home, that need my attention.

0 comments: