CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Well, last night was THE night. Both Sonya and Heather blogged about the whole night, hotel, food, Starbucks etc. but I'm just going to get right to the GOOD stuff! LOL!!!! The three of us gals, had been looking forward to this night, for MANY months. Finally, the night was here! For me, it wasn't "real", until the opening acts had left the stage, and GM place went totally dark! All you could hear was screaming! (I'll try to post video, since I videotaped the whole concert). We had REALLY good seats, and I was in excellent company, not to mention, the 5 hottest guys from Boston were there to perform for US! You can't go wrong!
Some hot gals that were sitting beside me ;)

Can I just say, YUMMY??????????


Some of the pyro technical effects......
Did I mention, YUMMY?????????/

We did NOT want the night to end, and neither did the "guys from Boston". They did a couple of encores, and left us wanting more! Donnie PROMISED that they would be coming back to Vancouver. Us three gals agreed we're going! The husbands all said we're on our own next time. which would probably be best, since the guys from Bean town will probably want some face time with us three gals, since we didn't get any this time around :)
Hey S+H, what do you say, next time we splurge for the VIP package? ;)







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok, so you're going to have to tell me who these guys are, i think i missed their 15 minutes of fame. can't read sonya's blog cuz you know she banned me (i'm not over it yet) and i have no idea who the other chick is........hmm, feelin crappy today, does it show?

marge said...

Looks like fun. Those are good memories to live on.

barb said...

Anonymous, if you tell me who you are, I can help you out with more details and possible access to Sonya's blog. Heather's blog is www.babysteps73.blogspot.com and she has the whole night out blogged as well :) Hope this helps :)