BIG CHANGES!!!!!
This is Pete's current car: 75' Chevelle Malibu. He just sold it , and is getting this....
'70 Ford Grabber Maverick! This is his "dream car". It was the first car (not this exact one) that he ever owned. He has wanted a Maverick, ever since I have known him :)
Another BIG CHANGE, is that I am going back to work, part time. I have been offered work, doing respite care, for my friends' special needs foster son. He is 22, blind, hearing impaired, and is unable to speak. This would be occasional evenings and some weekends. I have also been offered a few care aide positions, that I am looking into. I am excited to be going back into the work force! It's nice to be needed, and the extra money, will really help out :)
2 comments:
Wow! Good for you Barb. Pete will be happy with his maverick and you with your job. All the best.
Very cool!. I mean the car and the job.
Post a Comment