I love Pete, SO much! I feel like every day that we are together, my love for him grows stronger and stronger. I appreciate the man that he is. Every day, I make a point of telling him (or texting him) that I love him, at LEAST 10 times , and I mean it EVERY time. We don't have a perfect marriage, I don't of anyone who does, but we love and respect each other, and we NEVER go to bed angry or with unresolved issues. "They" say the first year is the hardest, and we had our share of tough times, but so far, the second year is amazing, and I am more in love with Pete today, than I have ever been! I love how he makes me laugh, EVERY day, and I LOVE how he gets really excited about the little things, most of all though, I LOVE how much he loves me, and that he takes such good care of me. I feel so safe with him. He is my soul mate, and the love of my life!Thursday, February 26, 2009
I love Pete, SO much! I feel like every day that we are together, my love for him grows stronger and stronger. I appreciate the man that he is. Every day, I make a point of telling him (or texting him) that I love him, at LEAST 10 times , and I mean it EVERY time. We don't have a perfect marriage, I don't of anyone who does, but we love and respect each other, and we NEVER go to bed angry or with unresolved issues. "They" say the first year is the hardest, and we had our share of tough times, but so far, the second year is amazing, and I am more in love with Pete today, than I have ever been! I love how he makes me laugh, EVERY day, and I LOVE how he gets really excited about the little things, most of all though, I LOVE how much he loves me, and that he takes such good care of me. I feel so safe with him. He is my soul mate, and the love of my life!Posted by barb at 11:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I've been trying to leave a comment for two days.LOL. Just wanted to say I think it is so sweet. Keep loving that man.
Post a Comment