So I've had my two first REALLY harsh experiences with chemo brain. Last week, I was at a local produce market, when this elderly gent, said hi to me and asked me how the chemo was going. I looked at him, and I knew that I KNEW him, but I couldn't figure out where from. I told him I didn't remember his name, to which he replied, was Mike. Still, no clue. THEN he tells me he's from our church. Our church has 8 people, on a GOOD day...LOL! I eventually remembered who he was, but it really threw me for a loop, that I couldn't remember him. Then tonight, Pete and I went out for dinner. When I went to pay, I totally forgot my PIN number! I used my debit card several times today, and I use it on a regular basis. When I went up to pay, my mind would NOT process my PIN number. I stood at the til for a good 5 minutes trying to remember my PIN. This has NEVER happened to me before, and it was rather embarrassing! LOL! I can laugh about it, thanks goodness, and I didn't stress about either situation. LOL!Wednesday, May 27, 2009
So I've had my two first REALLY harsh experiences with chemo brain. Last week, I was at a local produce market, when this elderly gent, said hi to me and asked me how the chemo was going. I looked at him, and I knew that I KNEW him, but I couldn't figure out where from. I told him I didn't remember his name, to which he replied, was Mike. Still, no clue. THEN he tells me he's from our church. Our church has 8 people, on a GOOD day...LOL! I eventually remembered who he was, but it really threw me for a loop, that I couldn't remember him. Then tonight, Pete and I went out for dinner. When I went to pay, I totally forgot my PIN number! I used my debit card several times today, and I use it on a regular basis. When I went up to pay, my mind would NOT process my PIN number. I stood at the til for a good 5 minutes trying to remember my PIN. This has NEVER happened to me before, and it was rather embarrassing! LOL! I can laugh about it, thanks goodness, and I didn't stress about either situation. LOL!Posted by barb at 8:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
gee, stuff like that happens to me all the time, i just thought i was having brain farts.
Post a Comment