CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 20, 2009

Starting on Thursday, I will be working at Hallmark On The Lake! It's a retirement residence for folks who are still independent. I have been hired by one of the senior ladies who lives there. She had surgery a week ago, and will need someone to assist her for the next few months. I am really excited about this opportunity. I'm not sure how this will all work, with my chemo, but I'm sure that if I just do a single dose every week, I "should" be okay to go to work. I wasn't planning to go back to work, while on chemo, but we can't afford to both not be working. So, hi-ho, hi-ho, it's off to work I go.............

1 comments:

marge said...

Nothing ventured, nothing gained. If the Lord wants you do do this he will give you the health.