CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Our newest family member........Jessey!
We got her from the flea market. There was a guy there, GIVING kittens away, since he had too many. There is nothing wrong with the kittens, he just had too many. I got to name PJ, so Pete named this little girl, Jessey (after his daughter). PJ and Jessey have been trying for the last hour or so, to get to know each other. Clearly, this is going to take time.
They have both been hissing and growling at each other, but I'm sure that soon enough, they will be friends....they just need some time :)


2 comments:

marge said...

She is real cute. I hope they get along with each other. Is she trained?

barb said...

No, she's not trained. She was a "mouser" on the farm. Hoping the two cats will start getting along soon :)