10 Years Ago:
~ Was cancer free (pre-cancer) YAY!
~ I went to YWAM in Texas
~ God did a miracle in my life at YWAM
~ Met friends, that are lifetime friends
~ Made peace with my dad
~ Missed my family terribly
1 Year Ago:
~ Was married for just a year, and thought I was headed for divorce
~ I was very sick and sad
~ I was learning a lot about myself
~ Prayed pretty much every day, ALL day long
Yesterday:
~ I had a Great Day!
~ Spent the afternoon with amazing friends
~ saw Edge of Darkness w/hubby
~ did a bit of laundry
~ ate way too much
Tomorrow:
~ I will hopefully not be as nauseated as today
~ Will maybe go for coffee with a friend
~ do laundry
5 snacks I enjoy:
~ sour keys~ salsa and dip~ skittles~ popcorn (no butter) ~ pretzels
Best Impression:~ Austin Powers
5 Things I Would Do With $1,000,000:~ Give some back to God~ Build our dream home~ Go on a trip w/hubby~ give some to family~ buy an island
5 Locations I Would Like To Run Away To:~ Scottland~ Paris~ Texas~ Disneyland ~Ireland
5 Bad Habits I Have:~ Popping my gum~ picking at my cuticles~biting my lower lip til it bleeds~not getting back to people~eating when I'm full
6 Things I Love Doing:~ Spending time with my Hubby and kitties~ scrapbooking~ Computer Surfing~ hanging out with my parents~ taking bubble baths~ Sleeping
5 Things I Most Likely Will Never Wear:~ velvet pants~ tube top~ crotchless undies~ lip ring~strapless dress
5 Movies I Like:1.Wedding Singer 2.So I Married an Axe Murderer? 3.What About Bob?4.Shooter 5. All the Austin Powers movies
5 Famous People I Would Like To Meet:~ Dog the Bounty Hunter~ Drew Barrymore~ The Little Couple (Bill and Jen)~ Nancy Grace~ Dr. Phil
5 Biggest Joys At The Moment:~ My Cats~ My Family~ My Hubby~ My faith in God~ My amazing friends
5 Favorite Toys:~ My laptop~ My scrapbooking tools~ My car~ My cell phone~ My digital camera
I am going to tag Joans, Katie, Carolyn, Kirsten, but you don't have to if you don't want to...it's all good :)
Monday, February 8, 2010
Posted by barb at 11:39 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment