CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 25, 2010

As the holidays quickly approach, we are preparing for out of town family coming! Pete's parents from 100 Mile House (6 hours from us) were NOT going to be coming for the holidays. That changed, when Pete and his brother David, offered to go and pick them up/drop them back after. David will be arriving the 17th of December, and he's staying til Jan 6th.! It looks like he will be staying with us, as my sister in laws house will be full, with my in laws there. I am trying not to stress, knowing that thrown in there will be chemo, but I guess I'll deal with that. David also will not have a vehicle when he is here, so I may end up being his chauffeur, while Pete is at work. This Saturday, is Pete's work Christmas dinner :) That will be fun! last year, he had just been with the company 4 months, but now I know most of the people that he works with, except some of the drivers. It will be a blast! I am also looking forward to my sister and her family, coming for Christmas, from Kamloops (3 hours away). We always have SO much fun together! We will have 3 days with them! YAY! So LOTS to look forward to in the next few weeks :)

1 comments:

Ana said...

Sounds like a fun Christmas for you! :)