I have been a bad blogger. I have not had a laptop since Christmas, so I'm sure people are giving up on my blog! LOL! Well, I'm back!!!! :) Well, winter came and went, spring and summer came and went, and now we are into fall. Couple things new with us: we are praying about moving..either to somewhere different in Abbotsford, or closer to Langley, so Pete's commute to the store is not so long. We would LOVE to live in the country off of Fraser Highway, maybe in a mobile home. Other than that, spring and summer were wonderful, especially summer, since my BF from high school, Lisa was home for the summer. We did lots of great things together! She is SUCH a blast!!! I've just started up a new ministry for women with cancer. There will be more about that on my cancer blog. Now that it's September, I am kind of in "nesting" mode. NO, I'm not pregnant, I just enjoy being at home making nice warm meals for us, cleaning, resting, enjoying the smells, and colors of this beautiful season. We are SO blessed to live where we do! We have beautiful mountains around us, beautiful yellow/orange/red leaves falling to the ground. I love going for walks in our neighborhood, and smelling all the wood stoves and fireplaces. It gives me a warm, fuzzy feeling, like a well worn sweater. You know the kind...it's all worn out, has holes, but you just can't throw it out. It's like an old friend. Things I am looking forward to this fall are, meeting my (hopefully new) sister in law Jen, at Thanksgiving, doing a cancer fundraiser for the new cancer treatment I am going on, spending quality time with friends and family. I will try to be better at posting more often, now that I have a new laptop. Thanks for sticking with me, I'll make it worth your while :)

1 comments:
I'm glad you're back! :)
Post a Comment