I am SOOOOO proud of Pete! He called me about a half hour ago, to let me know that he JUST sold his second RV! That's TWO in one month! They had told him, when they hired him, that they didn't expect him to sell anything in the first three months. Well, I guess he proved them wrong, BIG TIME! I pray that the company will see what a great asset Pete is to them. I feel that God is truly blessing Pete, and this is the "season" for Pete. God is showing Pete His faithfulness, and I pray that He continues to bless Pete's life.Thursday, March 13, 2008
I am SOOOOO proud of Pete! He called me about a half hour ago, to let me know that he JUST sold his second RV! That's TWO in one month! They had told him, when they hired him, that they didn't expect him to sell anything in the first three months. Well, I guess he proved them wrong, BIG TIME! I pray that the company will see what a great asset Pete is to them. I feel that God is truly blessing Pete, and this is the "season" for Pete. God is showing Pete His faithfulness, and I pray that He continues to bless Pete's life.Posted by barb at 5:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Heheheh that's Peter. Why is it that I always call him Peter...I always have I guess...for the past 12 years he's been Peter...anyway, end tangent.
Peter can sell ice to the Eskimos.
Yes, he's good. Hehehehe.
Yaaay Pete!!! Hey, I said Pete. LOL.
Wasy to go Pete! Congratulations again. We are very happy for the both of you.
I hope that Pete never tries to sell ME an RV!! I'd cave for sure. LOL!
Post a Comment