It's official!!!!!!!! My wonderful husband is officially licensed to sell vehicles!!!! I couldn't be prouder than Pete, as I am right now! About a month ago, Pete had to go to a two day course, here in Abbotsford, and take a test on the second day. In order to be able to sell any type of vehicle on any lot, you have to have a special license, and to take the test to get this license, you have to pay $400.00, go to the course, AND pass the test! Pete passed!!!! I am SO proud of him. He has totally embraced this new job, and all the responsibilities that go with it, including all the tests!! I should explain that the reason he looks mad in the picture, is because when he got there and signed in for the course, they said, "look here", and he looked, and that's when they took his picture, without warning him! Luckily WE all know how handsome he is, and what a wonderful smile he has. He has to renew this license EVERY year, and pay $150.00 each time he has to renew it. It's a money grab, if you ask me, but I guess he has no choice, as long he's in this industry. I'm just SO proud of him!!!Tuesday, March 11, 2008
It's official!!!!!!!! My wonderful husband is officially licensed to sell vehicles!!!! I couldn't be prouder than Pete, as I am right now! About a month ago, Pete had to go to a two day course, here in Abbotsford, and take a test on the second day. In order to be able to sell any type of vehicle on any lot, you have to have a special license, and to take the test to get this license, you have to pay $400.00, go to the course, AND pass the test! Pete passed!!!! I am SO proud of him. He has totally embraced this new job, and all the responsibilities that go with it, including all the tests!! I should explain that the reason he looks mad in the picture, is because when he got there and signed in for the course, they said, "look here", and he looked, and that's when they took his picture, without warning him! Luckily WE all know how handsome he is, and what a wonderful smile he has. He has to renew this license EVERY year, and pay $150.00 each time he has to renew it. It's a money grab, if you ask me, but I guess he has no choice, as long he's in this industry. I'm just SO proud of him!!!Posted by barb at 4:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I don't think that Pete looks mad. He just looks like he's all business. And that's a good way to look! :)
Congrats again Pete!
I agree with Sonya!. He looks very official. We are all very proud of him.
Post a Comment