CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 9, 2008

The other day, Pete and I went to Bellingham, to indulge in our new passion...antiquing! Pete was able to pick up a few vintage toys, and I added to my Piglet collection, with my THIRD Piglet PEZ dispenser! LOL!!! We were there over the dinner hour, and Pete said that dinner was MY choice, so, I picked Denny's! Mmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!



This drink actually looked better on the menu picture, than it actually tasted.

My yummy husband with his yummy Baily's coffee!

Pete is really awesome with knowing what a good deal is or isn't. I of course have no clue in this department yet, but Pete is a good teacher. For instance, my Piglet Pez dispenser was $2.00, which I thought was a good deal. Pete said I should have bargained for cheaper. Pete has a way with people, and is able to charm the pants off them and get good deals ALL the time. Hence our brand new still in the plastic king size bed and mattress for $400.00!!!! So, I am learning from the best of the best :)



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a fun outing. So maybe your nice hubby knows where we can get a very nice set of coffee table and end tables for our living room at a good cost. Perhaps he also know where there are antique (NICE) looking tables lamps without chains.LOL

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you guys had fun! I love getting a good bargain but I'm often too lazy to look for them. :)

Rina said...

I love bargain hunting. Especially for vintage or retro stuff. So. Awesome.