CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 12, 2008

The Many Faces Of Taffy..............

So our blog is called Just The Two Of Us, but it should REALLY be Just The Three Of Us, since Taffy is a part of our lives. He was a stray that our friends asked us to take in, last October, so we were only going to keep him for about a week and try to find him a new home. Well, we fell in love with him, and well, he's pretty much our kid now :) He sleeps with us in the bed at night, at our feet, and when one of us are sick, he sticks to that person like glue, like he knows were sick. He is probably the fattest cat you'll meet, but also one of the most adorable cats you'll meet. People we have over who are NOT cat people, fall in love with him immediately! How could you NOT, with a face like this????











3 comments:

Rina said...

I LOVE the one where you are looking up at him sitting on the step...FRAMEABLE!!!

Frank the Cat is the same way with us although he's still a bit jealous of the attention giving to Baby Bear over him...but he still sleeps on our bed, leaning against one of our legs!

Anonymous said...

He is so cute. He is definetly big.LOL

Anonymous said...

He's adorable. But I don't think the pictures do his size justice. I think he's the biggest cat I've ever seen! :)