Today, my sweet angel, Pete turned 34! Pete, you are the love of my life, and I am SO happy that God saw fit, to bring us together the way He did. I waited 34 years for you to be my husband, and I am SO happy that God chose you for me! You make me laugh, and you make me smile, and most of all you love me for who I am, just as I am. I love you Pete, and I am looking forward to MANY more birthday's together with you!Friday, April 11, 2008
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PETE! I LOVE YOU!
Today, my sweet angel, Pete turned 34! Pete, you are the love of my life, and I am SO happy that God saw fit, to bring us together the way He did. I waited 34 years for you to be my husband, and I am SO happy that God chose you for me! You make me laugh, and you make me smile, and most of all you love me for who I am, just as I am. I love you Pete, and I am looking forward to MANY more birthday's together with you!Posted by barb at 11:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!
Happy Birthday Pete! Hope it was awesome!
Love the picture! :)
Happy Birthday Pete. You do good parties.LOL
Post a Comment