So I never really get my nails done. The first time I EVER got a french manicure, was for my wedding to Pete, in January. I went to this place in 7 Oaks mall called Luv Nails. As my sister will tell you, the oriental lady who did my nails, was talking in her language to her co-workers, the whole time I was getting my nails done. I kept telling her that I was SURE that she was telling her co-workers that I had awful nails. She just laughed. Then today, I went to go get my nails done, as a present for Pete for his birthday tomorrow. He LOVED my nails at our wedding and said I should get them done all the time. Not very practical for the line of work I was in. Back to today...I went to this place in the Safeway mall. Also oriental run and operated. AGAIN, while I was having my nails done, the lady doing my nails was yacking to her co-workers, in her language and laughing, while looking at my nails and working on them . I don't like to seem overly paranoid, but come on! I'm not stupid and I'm 85% sure that she was telling them I had awful nails, which I can admit I do. Anyhow, Pete was really thrilled when I came and showed him my nails! Awww......Thursday, April 10, 2008
So I never really get my nails done. The first time I EVER got a french manicure, was for my wedding to Pete, in January. I went to this place in 7 Oaks mall called Luv Nails. As my sister will tell you, the oriental lady who did my nails, was talking in her language to her co-workers, the whole time I was getting my nails done. I kept telling her that I was SURE that she was telling her co-workers that I had awful nails. She just laughed. Then today, I went to go get my nails done, as a present for Pete for his birthday tomorrow. He LOVED my nails at our wedding and said I should get them done all the time. Not very practical for the line of work I was in. Back to today...I went to this place in the Safeway mall. Also oriental run and operated. AGAIN, while I was having my nails done, the lady doing my nails was yacking to her co-workers, in her language and laughing, while looking at my nails and working on them . I don't like to seem overly paranoid, but come on! I'm not stupid and I'm 85% sure that she was telling them I had awful nails, which I can admit I do. Anyhow, Pete was really thrilled when I came and showed him my nails! Awww......Posted by barb at 7:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Um, hello RUDE.
I would recommend the spa I go to for EVERYTHING - Soft Touch Day Spa. Their manicures are about $40 but you get the works...shaping, cuticle care, soak, massage to elbow, polish application...and the girls are super fun. Ask for Daniella.
I think I mentioned this to you when I went with you on your wedding day. But this totally reminds me of that episode of Seinfeld when Elaine had the exact same experience. So she took Frank Costanza along with her because he could speak Korean and she found out that they WERE talking about her! Do you know anyone who speaks any Asian dialects?? LOL
They are lovely nail.s. I have never gone because I'm always so self concious about my crooked fingers. Good for you. Who cares what they say . That just shows their ignorance. Next time give them a card saying where they can learn English as a second language.
ROFLMAO!!
I also get my nails done and the asian-persuasion talk in their language and giggle the whole time!
I must have nasty nails too!
Post a Comment