Things here keep on moving. Pete has sold 6 cars in 7 days!!! He is SO happy at Honda Way! They are happy with him there as well :) I've been pretty sick with nausea, and the pain, from the new stage of my cancer. It's rather frustrating! Yesterday was the first full day of no pain and no nausea!!!! YAY! Pete has been amazing! He is the most supportive husband! It's coming up on four months, (May 4th) that we've been married. It's my birthday next Monday, and I am praying REALLY hard that I will not be sick on my birthday. I am however VERY thankful, to still be here :) Many good things are coming up in May, and I am looking forward to them, and also praying that I will be well enough to enjoy them. Thanks for continuing to read our blog. I know I don't always update often, but I'm doing my best :)
Tuesday, April 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Pete's the man!
I hope you're feeling better soon. It would definitely suck to be sick on your birthday. Been there, done that, don't recommend it.
Hey Barb,
I hope that you are feeling better soon! It sucks to be sick so much. I really feel for you!
Post a Comment