Yesterday, my parents had Pete and I, over for dinner. We decided to surprise my mom, and bring her 2 birthday balloons, and her gifts. Her birthday is really tomorrow, but we won't be seeing them, so we brought her some dark Purdy's chocolate, and a gift card from Claire's, so she can buy some new earrings.
Dinner was: steaks, my dad's special potato's, and salad.
Dessert was: chocolate covered strawberries that I made and brought along, and
rhubarb and apple platz that my mom made in the afternoon. It was still nice and warm...mmmm
After supper we decided to go sit out in the yard, since it was so sunny. It was chilly though, so that didn't last too long. Here our "master griller" aka dad, takes a break after making such awesome steaks!






3 comments:
Looks like a wonderful time. Wish I could have been there to get in on all the fun. :(
Thanks Barb and Pete and Dad for the spceial Birthday. Last night when I came home from work Dad had a card and a vase of red and pink carnations (my favorites for in the vase) and a box of pot of gold chocolates.I think I have enough chocolate to last me until Halloween.LOL
oh my word , your mom is so cute !
-denise
Post a Comment