CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Yesterday, I was honored to be interviewed by our local newspaper, about my cancer, and the local cancer support group I attend. I am hoping that my story will inspire others and bring attention to my type of cancer. The founder of our local support group was also interviewed about our group and our upcoming trip to Quebec in July. Our pictures were taken and the story will be in THIS SATURDAY'S paper (5th). I'm pretty used to this "celebrity" thing, as I have been in the paper several times, with my Relay For Life participation and such. Pete continues to work hard at his job, putting in "different" hours, now that they are open until 9pm. Yesterday, Pete worked 12-8pm. which was really odd for both of us. Today it's 10am-6pm. He has sold more RV's and I've lost count. I'm SO proud of him, but wish that his boss would give him the proper recognition for all of Pete's hard work. I continue to trust God to find me another client, after being fired by my one and only client, last Thursday. I will be blanketing the churches in this city today, with attempts to get my business card on their announcement boards. I've already put ads on Kijjiji and Craigslist, as well as a few other sites. I've seen how faithful God has been thus far, and I know He will continue to be faithful and provide all of our needs.

3 comments:

Rina said...

I like the new layout!

I'll be looking for your interview!!

Anonymous said...

I love your new template! It's so perfect for spring.

Anonymous said...

I will look forward to reading the paper.