After we left my parents from Mother's Day celebrations, we went over to Shady Grove farms on King Rd. This guy has the most amazing vintage car collection and antiques. His whole yard is a little town, with a vintage gas station, general store, soda shop, school room, and in his car room, he even has the original Mystery Machine, from Scooby Doo! Being there, is like stepping back in time! He does tours of his place.
Sunday, May 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








5 comments:
Ok, that is seriously cool. How come I've never heard of this place before?
So much fun! Do you have to call in advance or can you just show up? I'd really love to know!
I just love this guy's place. It is so nostalgic.
I've never seen this place before!
They are Shady Grove Farms
Abe+Elaine Suderman
31804 King Road
604-864-0060
Tours available
1920's General Store, Antiques, Collectible Cars, 50's Diner, 50's Car Dealership
Post a Comment