CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 5, 2008

Today I turned 35!! WOW! Who would have thought, even 6 years ago, that I would make it to this "magical" number? :) My husband spoiled me ROTTEN for my birthday. For those of you not in the know, I LOVE anything to do with PIGLET from Winnie The Pooh, and have quite a collection going already. Pete has already gotten me many pieces for my collection, and my birthday was no different :) He bought me a PIGLET snowglobe, "letters" with PIGLET on them, Kinder surprise eggs that are Winnie The Pooh theme, and I was able to open 2 PIGLETS'! Pete also bought me The Lord Of The Rings trilogy box set, because we are both HUGE LOTR buffs, and he also bought me some beautiful heart/diamond earrings! My mom already phoned me this morning to wish me a happy birthday, and sang to me on the phone :) This afternoon, I am going out with one of my best girlfriends, Kirsten. Every year on our birthdays, Kirsten and I go to White Rock for fish and chips, just the two of us. This year, weather and healthwise permitting, we will be doing the same :) I am SO blessed to have such wonderful freinds and family in my life!





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Barb! I really want to call you, but sadly my throat hurts so badly that I can't really speak. :( If I'm feeling better later I'll give you a call.

Looks like you got some pretty sweet gifts! Lucky! I'm assuming that you didn't get our card in the mail yet since you didn't mention it. Drat! I was hoping it would arrive right on your day.

barb said...

Hey Sonya, thank you! I wrote this before Pete brought the mail in, and yes, I DID get the card today, thanks so much to you and the family!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday again Barb.LOL. Still waiting for you to pick up your gift. I hope you and Kirsten have an excellent day at White rock. I totally am jealous!. My favortie place.

Jones said...

Hope you had a great day! Looking forward to celebrating our May birthdays together some day. It might be in June the way things are looking but you know, it's the thought that counts!

Days of our Lives said...

happy birthday barb!!! :)

hope you have a wonderful evening ;)

wanna hang out on thurs. ?

denise