CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Today, my parents drove me into Vancouver, to see my cancer doctor. Pete had to work, so, off the three of us, along with their dog Roxy, into Vancouver. Dr. Leger is a bit perplexed with this new stage of my cancer, and feels that "something not so great, is going on in my body." She said that most patients in this stage have constant pain, not sporadic pain, like I am having. She is sending me for a bunch of tests, to check my liver enzymes, blood sugar, etc. In the meantime, she has given me a prescription for morphine, to help with the pain. We'll know more, after we get the test results back. I feel VERY confident under Dr. Leger's care.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to hear that things aren't going very well with your health. Hopefully your doctor will be able to figure out what's wrong and how to fix it.

Anonymous said...

I am praying that the pain is not an indication of anything major. Dr, Leger is definately a very good doctor.

Ana said...

I'm so glad that your doctor is so good. I'm praying that Dr. Leger figures it out soon. Being sick sucks. I hope your pain goes away soon!