My brother in law Dave, was in town for the long weekend, to attend a wedding, so he and his roomie, stayed with Pete and I. We had SUCH a great visit. On Sunday, Pete's sister, Marlene, had us over for dinner. Here's Dave and Marlene.......
and Marlene and Pete....
Marlene made us an amazing dinner! Thanks Marlene!
She even had this amazing strawberry/rhubarb pie for us!
Yesterday, Marlene, my niece Shelby, Dave, Pete, his roomie Kurt and I, all met at the Automall Timmy's for brunch, so we could all visit again. This is my niece Shelby, she is SUCH a sweetheart!I love my sister in law Marlene! We get along so well, and she is such an amazing woman!




3 comments:
That pie looks SO yummy! Sounds like you did alot of visiting in a short amount of time.
It looks like you had a great time with the company.
Looks like a good time was had by all! I didn't realize that Pete and his brother looked so alike!
Post a Comment