Today I was VERY blessed! My neighbor, and VERY good friend, Cindy, loaned me this "wedding dress" that I will be wearing to the summer reception. It looks better in person. The picture does not do it justice. I will be having a sash just below my chest, about my waistline, so it does not look like I have no waist.

The back has a train...really, the pictures DO NOT do it justice :)

These are pictures of Pete's office!

Pete has such a great eye for detail, and has really great taste :)

The shelf he picked up at MCC as well as the water feature in the corner!

It's SO awesome that he has his own office! He even has his own office line/extension! I'm SO proud of him!! I've already lost count of how many cars he's sold...he sold ANOTHER one today!

5 comments:
What a sweet friend you have! I can't wait to see the dress in real life. You're going to look so pretty at the reception. :)
I forgot to say that I really like Pete's office. He's done a great job with it. I'm so happy for him that he's doing so well at Honda.
The dress is going to look real nice once we get a sash . I've seen it on you and it looks great. Pete's office looks real nice. He does have an eye for decorating. I'm glad he's doing so good.
Did Sears #2 go back??
You are going to be a beautiful bride! You are going to be stunning! I can't waite.
Post a Comment