Today, Pete, my parents and I all went to White Rock, to celebrate mine, and my mom's birthdays.. a little late :) I was just a tad hyper on the way to White Rock, as Pete and I drove and did car karaoke...LOL!

It was a gorgeous day!

My mom and I were SO happy to be at the ocean!

It was soooo beautiful..so peaceful....

Dad was a bit chilly :) Love the socks and sandals???? LOL!

Mom ENJOYED herself SO much...frolicking in the ocean........

I sure do LOVE THIS GUY!!!!!!!!!!

No visit to White Rock is complete without the TRAIN.... OR

Fish and Chips!!!!!!!!
3 comments:
what a great pic of you and pete !
wow you guys sure love the ocean eh ? i need to go there soon !
Dad wouldn't be Dad if he wasn't wearing socks with sandals!! lol
Great pictures! Looks like it was the perfect day. I'm glad you guys had fun. :)
It was a great day. I really enjoyed driving up and down main street in the back of Pete's rumbling malibu.LOL
Post a Comment