CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 26, 2008

This afternoon, Pete and I saw The Love Guru. We were both feeling really sick today, and this helped to lift our spirits! It was SO funny! I have not laughed THAT hard in a really long time. Was it raunchy, yes, was there inappropriate stuff, yes, would I want my parents to see it, no. I am a BIG Mike Myers fan, and as usual, he made us laugh! I give this movie 8 out of 10 for making us laugh so hard, and 1 out of 10 for content. It was made to make people laugh, and it did it's job :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL! I love that..."Would I want my parents to see it? No."

As you know, I'm crazy about Mike Meyers and I can't wait to see this movie. I don't care if the storyline sucks, I just want to laugh my head off.