CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 13, 2008

This was the dumbest movie I have EVER seen! I am happy we did not pay to see it. We often see movies for free, and I'll tell you, my faithful readers how you can watch them for free as well. The NON-theater way to see them for free is www.surfthechannel.com I took a chance on this movie, because it had Adam Sandler in it, and the previews looked pretty funny. But, there were WAY too many sexual references in it, and too many naked scenes as well. I would NOT let my stepdaughter see it, and it wasn't actually that funny. So my rating on this movie is 1 out of 10.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good to know!

Keri's Collage... said...

Interesting! All of Alanna's friends (12 yr olds) saw this movie and wondered why I wouldn't let her go! Glad to know I made the right decision!