Yesterday afternoon, Pete and I went to White Rock....yes, again. It's our favorite place to be together :) It was perfect...not too hot and not too cold.
We sat, and talked, and prayed together. It was so peaceful and nice. There was really no one there, since it was a week day and a work day. We pretty much had the place to ourselves.
The ocean was cold, but very beautiful. The waves were rolling in, and the tide was right to the shoreline. It was really peaceful and relaxing.
I was feeling creative, and I took a few different shots of my wedding rings....





4 comments:
If I lived in the Lower Mainland I'd be at White Rock every possible chance I got. You're not alone! :)
Awe! that definately looks like my kind of peaceful day. good for you guys.the rings definetely look creative. Nothing like waves rolling in from the ocean.
i love your ring pics , my fave is the one on the rocks with the water ... AWESOME !
Nice day!!
I've never had a corn dog either Pete!
Post a Comment