So, the diet is not going so well....LOL! We've been really busy getting ready for the reception on Sunday, so, blogging and dieting are on the back burner for the moment. I didn't want my faithful readers to have to keep reading my father-in-law update, when they came over to my blog, so, here's a new post. My father-in-law is just fine, and my outlaws, I mean in-laws, are on their way to Langley, as I type this :) Pete and I are getting more and more excited about Sunday! Now, it would be totally perfect if we had NO rain! I don't care if it's not sunny, or even if it's overcast, I just don't want rain ;) We took time out of our schedules to go see Wall-e yesterday. Boy was that a cute movie! I give it five stars! Anyhow, I need to keep working on reception music, so I must go for now! Enjoy the sun, everyone!Wednesday, July 2, 2008
So, the diet is not going so well....LOL! We've been really busy getting ready for the reception on Sunday, so, blogging and dieting are on the back burner for the moment. I didn't want my faithful readers to have to keep reading my father-in-law update, when they came over to my blog, so, here's a new post. My father-in-law is just fine, and my outlaws, I mean in-laws, are on their way to Langley, as I type this :) Pete and I are getting more and more excited about Sunday! Now, it would be totally perfect if we had NO rain! I don't care if it's not sunny, or even if it's overcast, I just don't want rain ;) We took time out of our schedules to go see Wall-e yesterday. Boy was that a cute movie! I give it five stars! Anyhow, I need to keep working on reception music, so I must go for now! Enjoy the sun, everyone!Posted by barb at 9:33 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I can't wait till Sunday, it is going to be awesome! By the way thanks for the great weekend:)
We're really looking forward to Sunday too! Especially now that a couple of us have some new duds to wear. :)
Don't forget to put "You Sexy Thing" on the playlist. ;)
Post a Comment