CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 4, 2008


Well, two days to go, until our summer reception!!!!! I'm getting REALLY excited! Last night at 11 pm. my in-laws arrived in town! My mother-in-law prepared enough food for a small army. Ok, correction, enough BEAN SALAD for a small army. Pete HATES bean salad, but for some reason, even though he's told her a million times he hates bean salad, she "made his favorite bean salad" for the reception...LOL! Oh well ;) All that's really left to do now, I think, is getting a few things from Costco today, getting a french manicure tomorrow and picking up the cake, picking up Pete's brother from the airport, and on Sunday morning getting my hair done, and general set up. I couldn't have done all of this, without the help of my parents. They have been so amazing! They are letting us use their yard, and they've done a lot of the leg work, and my dad will be work'n the bbq on Sunday. Last night we ironed things out with our minister, who will be officiating. We're writing our own vows, since we couldn't at our civil ceremony. We're actually renewing our vows. It's all going to be very fun and casual. I'll be sure to post pictures on here. I most likely will not be posting pictures on Facebook, so don't look for them on there. It's just too special to post for ALL of Facebook to see ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lookin' forward to the festivities!! :) But not the bean salad. ;p

Jennie said...

Looking forward to pictures! :)