I LOVE Cindy! She makes me laugh, and is SUCH an awesome friend! Yesterday evening we both needed to get out of the house, so we decided to take some late dinner to Mill Lake for a picnic. While we were there, actually just before we were about to leave, Cindy wanted to have a smoke. Neither of us had a lighter on us, so Cindy decided to ask someone who was smoking, for a light. Well, I saw these guys "a mile away." How could you NOT "notice" them, but apparently, Cindy didn't "notice" them...LOL! As we were walking to the parking lot, there were these two young guys, dressed kinda gangster, and leaning on a white Navigator with blacked out windows. One guy, was smoking a joint, which you could ALSO smell "a mile away." So, before I know what's going on, Cindy approaches the pot smoker, and asks for a light! I was freaking out on the inside. So, he lends her his lighter, and off we go. As we are walking away, I start freaking out. Cindy's like "what"? I'm like , did you NOT see what he was smoking, what they were driving, what they were DOING? LOL! Obviously drug dealers or something. So, Cindy takes a closer look, and it FINALLY clicks in...LOL! Let's just say, we left Mill Lake pretty quickly! LOL! I love ya Cindy!!! LOL!Monday, August 11, 2008
I LOVE Cindy! She makes me laugh, and is SUCH an awesome friend! Yesterday evening we both needed to get out of the house, so we decided to take some late dinner to Mill Lake for a picnic. While we were there, actually just before we were about to leave, Cindy wanted to have a smoke. Neither of us had a lighter on us, so Cindy decided to ask someone who was smoking, for a light. Well, I saw these guys "a mile away." How could you NOT "notice" them, but apparently, Cindy didn't "notice" them...LOL! As we were walking to the parking lot, there were these two young guys, dressed kinda gangster, and leaning on a white Navigator with blacked out windows. One guy, was smoking a joint, which you could ALSO smell "a mile away." So, before I know what's going on, Cindy approaches the pot smoker, and asks for a light! I was freaking out on the inside. So, he lends her his lighter, and off we go. As we are walking away, I start freaking out. Cindy's like "what"? I'm like , did you NOT see what he was smoking, what they were driving, what they were DOING? LOL! Obviously drug dealers or something. So, Cindy takes a closer look, and it FINALLY clicks in...LOL! Let's just say, we left Mill Lake pretty quickly! LOL! I love ya Cindy!!! LOL!Posted by barb at 12:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Well, I guess I am just not "gansta" lol. Glad I made you laugh at least:) Going to get my done, apparently I need to touch up the blond.
LOL! Glad you are alright. You need gangster radar.
Hi, Hope you are feeling good today! Looks like a beautiful day on the outside! : )
Post a Comment