CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 11, 2008

So a few posts back, I had written that I was thinking of shutting down my blog if I didn't start getting comments on my posts. I also mentioned the reason WHY I felt this way, which is that it takes a lot of energy to keep up the blog, since I am feeling sick most of the time. I got a personal email from one of my now former readers, and this is an excerpt from that email: "After your post where you ranted about people not commenting I decided that I would not read your blog anymore. I just don't like that kind of pressure." Are you kidding me??? Pressure? Here's some daily pressure for you...trying to make it to the bathroom on time, to throw up from chemo, in the toilet and not on the bedroom carpet, or how about the pressure of keeping up a household, when you can hardly get out of bed and dressed for the day, some days, or how about the pressure of having so much pain going thru your body, all you can do is cry in your bed, while praying and asking God to just come and take you? Well, the LAST thing I want to do, is put pressure on my readers! Good grief!!! You know, when I read other people's blogs, I leave comments, to let them know I was there, my thoughts on their post, just to say hi, or whatever. I'm not going to use having cancer as an excuse to be a bitch, however, I DO have cancer and feel like crap most of the time, which makes me bitchy sometimes. I'm sorry if that offends people. This is my blog/life, take it or leave it, read or don't read my blog. Anyhow, I just had to get this out, since it really bothered me to get that email.

0 comments: