I ordered season 1 of Miami Vice for Pete, from Amazon.com Pete and I LOVE the old 80's shows. Watching MV reminds me of how awful the 80's hair, clothing, and dance moves were! LOL! We've been watching the dvd's and laughing our heads off at the lame synthesizer music, and tacky fight moves! LOL!!! Pete was also able to get the 1st season of McGyver, from a garage sale! Next up? I am hoping to buy Pete, the 1st season of Magnum P.I. What are your your favorite 80's shows?Wednesday, August 27, 2008
I ordered season 1 of Miami Vice for Pete, from Amazon.com Pete and I LOVE the old 80's shows. Watching MV reminds me of how awful the 80's hair, clothing, and dance moves were! LOL! We've been watching the dvd's and laughing our heads off at the lame synthesizer music, and tacky fight moves! LOL!!! Pete was also able to get the 1st season of McGyver, from a garage sale! Next up? I am hoping to buy Pete, the 1st season of Magnum P.I. What are your your favorite 80's shows?Posted by barb at 8:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
uhm 80's , does facts of life count ? i always liked that one !
hey you might see me as an extra in the old episodes of magnum, we were in lots of them back in the day. lots of crowd scenes, look for me, i'm the one with the really big hair highlighted with 'sun-in', LOL!
Post a Comment