CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Last night, Pete took me out for dinner! We went to Eko's. I had never been there before, and boy, was IT good! We were given complimentary drinks, because Pete is friends with the head chef. I had a strawberry margarita. Notice my french manicure??? Pete LOVES it when I get a french manicure! Funny guy!

Pete had a Baily's and coffee....As well a HUGE plate of yummy rice etc. I had the cajun chicken wrap!!!!! YUMMY



5 comments:

Jones said...

we went there last for our birthdays with paul and betty. it was paul's last time out before going to bevan......good food, great memories.......you got yourself a keeper there girlfriend!

marge said...

You are such a nice looking couple.

Days of our Lives said...

ya , you guys really are ! great pics of both of you !

carolyn and steve said...

hey barb. i love your hairstyle! we are off to disneyland on the 20th of this month. yes, auntie kiki knows about it. we wish it would have worked out to go with them! thanks for sending me your blog address again. we have swiched computers and i have lost some of my blogs i like to visit. your wrap is making me very hungry!!

carolyn

Kori's House said...

Looks good. Haven't been there in years!