Just wanted to let you know I'll be shutting down our blog, if I don't start getting any comments on my posts. I'm really sick most of the time, and it's a real effort to keep the blog going. I do it, to keep people up to date with what's going on with us, but apparently, we're not that interesting.....I know people read my blog on a daily basis, and the same people check back several times a day. Why not stop being a lurker, and leave a comment, since I know who you are anyways? Or, I could just call you out, on my blog....hey, now there's an idea..... ;)
Wednesday, August 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
yikes ! you shouldn't keep up the blog if you don't want too ! and how did you get that live feeder thingy , i want one :)
denise
You caught me looking at your blog.LOL
Dude, it's not just you. I've noticed there's very few comments on most of the blogs I read. People are busy or away or just don't have the energy to come up with anything interesting to say. Don't take it personally.
Post a Comment