So, we've pretty much been hiding inside, the last few HOT days..LOL! We have had the a/c cranked, and have stocked the freezers with cold, yummy treats to snack on. Neither Pete or I, are sun people. At the risk of being booed, I'm actually looking forward to the showers this weekend :) How are you all beating the heat?Thursday, August 7, 2008
So, we've pretty much been hiding inside, the last few HOT days..LOL! We have had the a/c cranked, and have stocked the freezers with cold, yummy treats to snack on. Neither Pete or I, are sun people. At the risk of being booed, I'm actually looking forward to the showers this weekend :) How are you all beating the heat?Posted by barb at 5:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Hi, just a comment to let you know I read your blog today:)
Ya me too.LOL> We have one big fan in the living room and another one upstairs plus 3 ceiling fans upstairs.
Cindy, thanks ;) Mom,won't it be nice to have a little cooler weather?
I'm NOT beating the heat. It's beating me. That being said, I'm not looking forward to showers over the weekend. I wish the temperature could just hover around 25...that would be perfect!
heat = too tired to function
Post a Comment