CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Notice anything wrong with this picture? Look at the tire, and what side of the curb it's on.....hmmmm...did someone accidentally drive OVER the abutment???

In true fashion, Kirsten (her friend), and I, had an "adventure" tonight. We were leaving IHOP and Kirsten pulled forward, not realizing that here was an abutment right in front of us. Her car became stuck. I was so proud of her. I would have burst into tears, with anxiety. She handled it like a pro. She put it in reverse and we tried to push the car while Kirsten laid on the gas. It wouldn't budge. So we called her hubby, and a few other strong men, but... This was our pot smoking, knight in shinning jeep, who rocked Kirsten's car free from the abutment! He was a total stranger, who drove by and saw our situation. He pulled into the IHOP parking lot and helped us. After a big hug from Kirsten, he drove off into the sunset!Can't wait for our next adventure, Kirsten! LOL!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a lot of fun. LOL. Looks like something I would do.

Anonymous said...

Looks like an exciting time was had by all. LOL