CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

So I saw on a friend's blog that she had a list of a hundred things about herself and I thought it might be fun to do, except I am going to do fifty.

1. I once had a roommate that was a real witch, she practiced Wiccan.
2. I love Tim Horton's
3. I don't like swimming-it creeps me out to know other people's bodies are in the same water as mine.
4. When my oldest niece was born almost 15 years ago, I had my belly button pierced.
5. I don't like clowns
6. I hate birds
7. Sometimes I sleep until noon
8. I love being married
9. I love being married to Pete
10. It really grosses me out when women breast feed in public places- sorry ladies who breastfeed.
11. I am happy I am a stepmother
12. I will NEVER be the evil stepmother
13. I'm not into cars as much as my husband thinks I am
14. Scrap booking makes me really happy
15. I don't like the people that live upstairs
16. I am going to New Kids On The Block in November, and I am SO excited!!
17. I love chocolate milk
18. I don't like white milk
19. Today I roasted marshmallows inside, with a lighter, cuz I was hungry for roasted marshmallows.
20. Sometimes when I am in town and people stare at me, I pretend I am a celebrity.
21. I love to cook
22. My kitten is on the desk beside me right now, snoring, and it's cute :)
23. I loved living in Texas
24. I want to go back to Texas
25. I would live in Langley
26. I'm thinking of trading in my car
27. I miss my sister and wished she lived closer
28. Sometimes I wish we would have had a brother
29. I am getting a tattoo
30. Last week, someone told me, Pete and I are selfish because we don't want to have babies.
31. I don't really like kids, I'm not really a kid person
32. I love animals
33. We have 3 cats
34. I want a dog
35. I like other people's kids
36. I vacuum every day. I am anal about my carpets.
37. I hate doing dishes
38. I love doing laundry
39. My favorite color is black
40. Pink is my least favorite color
41. I stalk blogs
42. I have an addiction to Gravol
43. My favorite place to be is White Rock
44. Right now my kitten is watching the screen as I type
45. I watch The Young and The Restless every day
46. Snakes creep me out
47. Spiders creep me out
48. I wear contacts
49. My car needs an oil change
50. I love Pete so much, sometimes it hurts

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is great! I have a tattoo on the inside of my left wrist that's hope in hebrew. I love it! What are you thinkimg about getting? Thanks for the updates. Praying for you girl!