CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 10, 2008


Stolen from my sisters blog, but with my own answers :


1. Which song describes the mood you're in right now? All Summer Long ~ Kid Rock- I wish summer didn't have to end


2. Which song describes the mood you're usually in? Wake Me Up When September Ends ~ Green Day - mostly cuz I'm always tired


3. Which song describes one of your favorite things to do? Enter Sandman ~ Metallica-because one of my favorite things to do is sleep :)


4. Which song describes how you feel about love? I'll Be Loving You Forever ~ NKOTB- I'll be loving Pete forever and ever ;)


5. What song would you sing to your soul mate right now? I Can't Smile Without You ~ Barry Manilow


6. Which song best represents you? Here For A Good Time, Not A Long Time ~ Trooper- I just feel like my body is not going to handle too much more, so that's why I picked this song.


7. Which song describes yourself in the future? In The Arms Of God ~ Corrosion of Conformity


8. Which song describes yourself in the past? Barbie Girl ~ Aqua


9. Which song best describes your public personality? Bitch ~ Alanis Morissette


10. Which song best describes your private personality? Hurt ~ Johnny Cash


11. The weather outside is...Wake Me Up When September Ends (again) ~ Green Day - I hate September


12. I feel like...I Know I can Make It Today ? Hang'n Tough ~ NKOTB


13. I would really love to...Click, Click, Click ~ NKOTB


14. No one can stop me from...I'm Not Ashamed ~ Newsboys -I'm not ashamed that I am a Christian :)


15. Love is like...Have I Told You Lately That I Love You? ~ Rod Stewart


16. I would call myself...Don't Stop Believing ~ Journey


17. Where in the world is...Have You Ever Needed Someone So Bad ~ Def Leppard


18. I don't wanna' hear...If You Go Away ~ NKOTB


19. I often think about...Red Red Wine ~ UB40 - I LOVE red wine :)


20. The worst possible thing is...Saying Goodbye ~ The Muppets - saying goodbye is never easy, no matter what the circumstance is.

0 comments: