CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

10 things about me

1. Every night at 10 pm. (in the winter), I have a bubble bath for half an hour. Our kitten PJ, sits on the ledge of the tub and hangs out with me :)

2. Every night at 8pm. Pete and I watch "Pinks" ( a car racing show)

3. I LOVE apples (any kind)

4. Our kitten PJ sleeps with us every night

5. I wear three rings on my wedding finger...my engagement ring, my solid wedding band, and my diamond wedding band

6. I am pretty much tired, ALL the time

7. I love Crystal Light Summer Peach drink

8. Summer is my favorite season

9. I think about my gramma Krahn, every day ( I miss her alot)

10. If "Pinks" comes to ANYWHERE in B.C., Pete and I are SO going! LOL!

1 comments:

marge said...

Interesting list of things Barb. I did not know you like apples.