CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 10, 2008

I only have 2 more chemo's to go. I am hoping that to celebrate being finished with this horrible chemo, that someone will offer to send us on a trip to Maui. After these 3 months of hell, I feel that we deserve a nice trip away. I know that lots of people read my blog, but don't comment, hopefully a few people will get together, and pool their money, and bless us with a trip to Maui. We would totally appreciate a trip away, to Maui, or somewhere else warm, where we can just kick back and relax for maybe a week.

4 comments:

Cindy said...

I will pray that you get a much deserved holliday:)

Rina said...

How come I didn't know about this blog?!?!?!

LOL

Added to my Google Reader and will comment as much as I can. :)

AND - hope you guys magically get a free trip!

When are we getting together again?!?!?!?! We can come there as long as we have enough advance notice for a sitter! I'd love to meet Miss Cindy too!

marge said...

I hope you get to go somewhere warm soon too. I will pray to that end. Miracles still happen.

Anonymous said...

Hey! I told my sister about your plea for a free vacation. She thought it was such a great idea that she's started something similar with her friends online. She's already got $150 towards her Mediterranean vacation! How is it going with you?