CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

2008 RECAP
This year started off awesome! I married my best friend, Pete, Jan.4th! It was a small, intimate ceremony, with family. A week after we were married, Pete started at Fraser Way RV. He was there until the spring, when he left FWRV and went to the opposite end of the auto mall, to The Honda Way. I lost my job, working for an older lady, at Bevan Lodge. Mom, dad, and I started planning the summer reception we were holding, for family and friends who did not attend the Jan. wedding. Before we knew it, it was July, and it was reception time! After the summer reception, we went on a week long honeymoon up country. Fall was upon us before we knew it. This fall brought some losses. My parents had to put their beloved dog, Roxy, down, as she was old and sick. I lost a cancer buddy, Taylor, as well. I also started a new chemotherapy, interferon. It's been a rough go, but it's slowly getting easier. Soon people started counting down to Christmas! Christmas came , and my family (minus Pete and I), went on a Mexican cruise. A couple of days ago, I lost another little friend to cancer. This year, I lost some friends, but God was faithful, and brought me some new ones (Cindy, Tessa). I pray that as you reflect on this past year, you are able to smile at some of the memories. Soon it will be 2009, hours in fact. My new years wish for Pete and I is that God continues to bless our marriage, and that He blesses us both with excellent health.

3 comments:

Rina said...

We've had our ups and downs this year too but we're looking forward to a fresh start in '09!

marge said...

I pray that too that God will bless you both in your marriage and good health.Wow! it was definetely an interesting year. All the best kid in 2009.

Jones said...

happy new year to you and Pete! hope that 2009 will be good to you...in jobs, in health, in wealth but mostly in happiness.