This past Tuesday, my friend Carin, passed away, suddenly, and unexpectedly. We were supposed to go for coffee in the new year, when all the holiday stuff was over and things were back to normal. Her passing, and the thought of never getting together for coffee with her again, saddens me beyond belief. "We" always figure that "we all" have so much time life in our lives, but we don't know what the future holds. I'm not into making new years resolutions, so I will say that this is a GOAL for the new year. I would like to TRY to get together with at least once girlfriend a week, whether it's going over to their house for a coffee/visit, or whether we meet up for coffee, or even go for a walk or whatever. My girlfriends are SO important to me, and I want them to know that, not just thru Facebook messages and emails, but in person. So, my girlfriends should each be getting a call from me in the next week or so, trying to set up a time to get together.Sunday, January 4, 2009
This past Tuesday, my friend Carin, passed away, suddenly, and unexpectedly. We were supposed to go for coffee in the new year, when all the holiday stuff was over and things were back to normal. Her passing, and the thought of never getting together for coffee with her again, saddens me beyond belief. "We" always figure that "we all" have so much time life in our lives, but we don't know what the future holds. I'm not into making new years resolutions, so I will say that this is a GOAL for the new year. I would like to TRY to get together with at least once girlfriend a week, whether it's going over to their house for a coffee/visit, or whether we meet up for coffee, or even go for a walk or whatever. My girlfriends are SO important to me, and I want them to know that, not just thru Facebook messages and emails, but in person. So, my girlfriends should each be getting a call from me in the next week or so, trying to set up a time to get together.Posted by barb at 6:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I totally agree with you Barb. I will try to spend more quality time with my friends but also with my brother and George's family too.
Post a Comment