CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 12, 2009

So, my brother in law, who lives in Calgary, is trying to convince my husband, that we should move there! He's got everything planned already. My bro-in-law is going to buy a house with a basement suite, that we would live in, and will help Pete open his own collectables store in Calgary. Well, this doesn't work for me. 1) All my doctors are here and it took me SIX years to find the "perfect" cancer doctor 2) My family is here (Pete's too, in 100 Mile House) 3) I don't want to move to Calgary! I think his brother is just lonely, with no family out there, and is desperate for SOMEONE to move out there too. My bro-in-law has Pete about 75% sold on the Calgary idea. I am -100% sold on it! I've been praying about it, since this is not the first time, this subject has come up, and I'm PRETTY sure, that God does NOT want us to move to Calgary. This is not just bcuz I don't want to move there, but I've REALLY talked to God about this, and I have a feeling that He has other plans for us. Besides, Pete's daughter is here. Anyhow, all this Calgary talk really stresses me out. I just have to keep praying as hard as possible, asking God where He wants us to be.

3 comments:

Rina said...

Yikes! Big move!

Why doesn't Dave move out here?

barb said...

Dave says he'll NEVER live in B.C. again, in fact everytime he comes out here, he complains about B.C. I just don't think we should uproot our lives here, for some "pipe dream" in Alberta. The economy is bad EVERYWHERE. Dave keeps calling and telling Pete how awesome everything is out there, and bribing Pete to move out there. If Pete was single, I'd say go for it, but I keep in VERY close weekly contact with my family doctor and especially my cancer doctor. The farthest we could move away is somewhere whereI could still drive down in 3-4 hours to see my specialist in Vancouver. I'm trying not to stress about the Calgary thing,but it just keeps coming up, every couple of weeks now. ARGH!

marge said...

Just letting you know that it's not happening. This is in God's hands. SAY NO TO CALGARY!