So, Pete has made a decision, as to what career he wants to move into. Sales was just too difficult and stressful. Pete has decided, that he wants to do something TOTALLY different than what he is used to, and I applaud him for "jumping off the ledge" and taking this leap of faith. He would like to work with troubled teens, and teens with difficult behaviours! I think he'd be SO awesome at that kind of work! This ties in with part of the prophecy given to Pete a couple of years ago. This was the same prophecy where the guy told Pete he'd be married be the next year, and Pete didn't even have a girlfriend at the time! Look at him now, all married to the gal of his dreams! LOL! Back to the new career choice; E.I. will pay for any training or schooling, that Pete wants or needs, so we figured that this would work out really well. He can get his training thru E.I. and get started on his new career! I'm so proud of Pete for thinking "outside the box" and taking getting out of his "comfort zone".Tuesday, March 17, 2009
So, Pete has made a decision, as to what career he wants to move into. Sales was just too difficult and stressful. Pete has decided, that he wants to do something TOTALLY different than what he is used to, and I applaud him for "jumping off the ledge" and taking this leap of faith. He would like to work with troubled teens, and teens with difficult behaviours! I think he'd be SO awesome at that kind of work! This ties in with part of the prophecy given to Pete a couple of years ago. This was the same prophecy where the guy told Pete he'd be married be the next year, and Pete didn't even have a girlfriend at the time! Look at him now, all married to the gal of his dreams! LOL! Back to the new career choice; E.I. will pay for any training or schooling, that Pete wants or needs, so we figured that this would work out really well. He can get his training thru E.I. and get started on his new career! I'm so proud of Pete for thinking "outside the box" and taking getting out of his "comfort zone".Posted by barb at 10:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
THAT IS A FABULOUS IDEA and I think Pete would be FANTASTIC at it. Dave used to do this too, so hopefully he can direct Pete on how to best do this!!!
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!
We all on for tomorrow?
Hey Larina, Dave gave Pete the idea!!YAY! We are all on for tomorrow! I love that we have our weekly "dates". It always gives me something to look forward to :)
Wow! That is such a big change. I say "go for it Pete". I've been praying for him. God sure does things in an interesting fashion. I think Pete will be real good at that.
Post a Comment