CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

It's been a while since I have blogged. Things have been moving along here. I have been told I am only 45% blocked in my head, so no surgery for me!!!!!!!!!!! Over a week ago, Pete started a new job. He's doing sales for Eclipse Logistics. Basically he sells transport. His boss has given him a new cell phone, laptop, gas card etc. So far, he likes the job. He drives pretty much all day, recruiting new clients. It's a 9-5 Monday-Friday job. He gets ALL weekends off :) I am hoping to go back to work a couple of days a week. I'd like to find one or two clients, or one client who may need me twice a week. If you know of anyone who needs a care aide/senior companion, let me know :)

0 comments: